Sunday, September 30, 2007

Big Boy Bed

After thinking about it for a few weeks we decided to get Shawn a toddler bed and retire the crib.

He has slept in his crib probably 3 months total and he is 14 months old !! Of course it was 90% my fault since I started him out in our bed, but he was so cute and sweet and snuggly I couldn't help myself and now he thinks our bed is his bed so maybe this will be a nice change for him with a fresh start in a new bed, and mommy is going to be a big girl and stick with it...LOL !!

Today he fell asleep in the car on the way home and I carried him up and put him in his bed so I didn't get to see how it was getting him to actually go to sleep in it.

Hopefully tonight will go good...keep your fingers crossed.


P.S. we ordered Backyardigans toddler bedding online I can't wait to see his reaction when he see's it...he LOVES them!!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

A big boy bed already! You are growing up way too fast Shawn!!!!

September 30, 2007 at 6:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home