Thursday, October 25, 2007

Shawns on the lookout !





Shawn has discovered that with his stool (his talented mommy painted him) he can watch the kids on the trampoline so everyday after Hunter does his homework him and the little girl I watch go out and play and Shawn goes and climbs up on his stool and watches them and laughs and bangs on the window and sometimes the kids will wave and get him all worked up its reallycute !!!
Today we had 3 kids down there so I let Shawn play with them for a couple minutes but its soo scary because we don't have the netting for around the trampoline so I have to run around the trampoline just praying he doesn't get to the other side faster than me!

He loved it and the kids were so good they all sat down and let Shawn have his turn!

And when he is done watching the kids he empties out my tupperware cabinet and stacks them up and makes a huge mess !! I found a lid to one of the containers in Hunters room and the inside of the salad spinner in Shawn's bed ! LOL !!
Everyday is a new adventure and I love every minute.
Thats all for now hope everyone has a great weekend

P.S. don't make carrot cake from a box mix ever its GROSS and taste nothing like carrot cake.











1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

Love the new pics! So cute that Shawn watches from the window! Every stage is such an adventure! So fun! PS thanks for the words of warning about the carrot cake mix...made me lol!!!

October 25, 2007 at 2:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home