Tuesday, November 20, 2007

1st time at Daycare !!

Today my little baby went to a drop in daycare center for a whole hour and a half lol !

Gary stayed home today and we wanted to go watch a movie but there wasn't one playing until later so we went bowling and brought Shawn to a really cute drop in center, I was a little nervous about him missing us or just not liking it but when I told him bye he waved and said bye bye and ran off to play with the toys so I felt a lot better.

Bowling was okay but Gary and I got soo sleepy and left after 2 games LOL !
I was so excited to go get Shawn...He was so cute running around the place and they said he did great and he ate lunch with the kids and they said he did good at lunch, I wish I could have seen him sitting with all the kids eating lunch how cute is that !

When he saw us he was smiling and ran to the door, and then I went in and he showed me the little playhouse.


And here he is fast asleep after his busy day



1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

Yaaahhh! That's great that you took him there, looks like he had fun fun fun!!!! Hope you and Gary had a nice "date"!!

November 21, 2007 at 10:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home