Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Healing house and tooth extactions

First thank you to everyone who has cared about us this past month, We have all been so sick First Gary then Me and Shawn (luckily Hunter didn't catch it) and it seemed to last forever then on top of being really sick I had an excruciating tooth ache.
Isn't it supposed to be Christmas?? I guess we didn't get the memo...LOL!
Good news is Gary is all better Shawn is finally starting to feel better and I found the most amazing dentist office they were so nice and fit me in immediatly and were really helpful they went over all my options, I had to get my tooth pulled and let me tell you when they say all you will feel is pressure they are LYING seriously it was like torture.
My poor dentist felt so bad he said it was a tough tooth to get and he and the nurse were really nice to me even though I was a huge baby about the whole thing.
Later that day my mouth was so sore I didn't know if I was going to make it thru the day, but when I woke up today it was like night and day now I just have to be careful what I eat for a couple days but I am pain free !!!
So thank you everyone for caring about me and my tooth and my sick family we are all feeling better thanks to your love and care :)

Here is Shawn lounging around trying to get better

1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

So glad that everyone is back to normal again! I'll get my daily dose of Chrystal again! : P

December 21, 2007 at 1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home