Saturday, September 13, 2008

Finally !!!!!

I am sooooooo excited we finished painting Shawn and the new baby's room !!!
So many people I talked to said painting the room half and half was tacky but I knew I had to I wanted them both to have their own space that felt like theirs and plus how can I finally have a girl and not get to paint some girly colors?? lol !

Here is Shawns side I just need to hang up his name letters and some pictures and find a neutral curtain and he is all set.

Here is her side we need to repaint the crib set it up and get some girly bedding and I need to paint her some letters for her name like I did for Shawn.

Here is from his side looking at her side..

and his side from hers...


and the rest of Shawns side.

Let me know what you think.

I am in love with this room I can't wait to have it completely finished.

1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

LOVE IT!!! I think it looks wonderful! Great color choices! Owen's crying at me that he wants to see a picture of Shawn! hee hee Better go look on your blog for a pic of Shawn now!

September 13, 2008 at 6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home