Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hunters Field Trip

Today Hunter had a field trip, his class went walking around downtown wilmington visiting all the historic buildings and learning about them.
I wish I could have gone with them but I didn't want Shawn outside in the cold that long still being sick so we joined them to have lunch on the Cape Fear river at the end of their field trip.

Here is Hunters classmates...notice a little red head...

And this is their silly faces!
This is the Battleship they do tours in it and in the summer they hang a big movie screen on that thing on the front and you can go watch movies on the battleship at night time, Hunter and I saw The Wizard of Oz on the ship it was really neat.
and this is the bridge going over the cape fear river
I took this for you selena !! I thought you might like it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

Wow that is beautiful! One day I might be able to SEE it! ; )
Thanks for thinking of me while taking that great pic!

December 21, 2007 at 1:47 PM

 
Blogger Selena said...

that is such a cool ship!!!

December 21, 2007 at 1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home