Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone !!

Thank you all for the christmas cards !!
I woke up at 7:30am to put the turkey in the oven and then at about 8am Shawn started moving around so we woke up Hunter and let the boys open gifts....Shawn wouldn't start without his mini bagel and his juice lol !!

new shoes !


a Halo3 poster !
Doggies !

Cologne spray !
Never again will he get this gift I woke up this morning and he used the whole entire bottle spraying the house and his bedroom !!
If his door is open more than 5 minutes I get a headache its sooo bad...anyone know how to get rid of the smell lol.

hmmm whats this?
Here mom I am over this opening presents thing...
Santa got him a new fridge magnet its so cute its a fridge and it comes with 26 magnets that are each a different food item and when you put them in the little fridge it tells you what it is and what color and what the letter is!

We got Shawn new bed sheets so that maybe it will be easier to get him to sleep in his own bed so far he loves his bed sheets

he let me snuggle him and then I said mommy's elmo bed and he pulled my hair !!
Soon the appetizers were done and Shawn dug in his favorite was cheese ball and chips and dip!

we had to clean him up many times!
Poor Uncle Corey he was ran ragged by Shawn chasing him around and drinking and eating all his food lol !
This cheesecake turned out so good I usually crack them or burn the top and it was perfect and tasted even better !
Me and my brother Corey !

If your wondering where the pictures of Hunter and Gary are lol they were in Hunters room playing Guitar Hero ALL day !!!
My husband emerged to eat and pose with the cook !
Merry Christmas everyone !!!!!!!














1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

Mmm that cheesecake looks devine! yum yum So glad you had a great Christmas!

December 27, 2007 at 9:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home