Thursday, January 31, 2008

I am tired !

The carpet cleaners came and the carpets were dry quicker than we expected so we started moving the boxes I had packed and ready to go, Gary and Hunter did manly stuff in the garage and I think I carried over 20 small boxes down to the other house and my lower back hurts so bad.
It will be worth it in the long run though, I am already super excited about Shawns room being that he never had one and I didn't get to decorate a nursery when I was pregnant so I am loving putting his room together !! Its up there with the pantry and the linen closet as my favorites lol!
I told Gary about these cube shelves awhile ago that I would like for Shawns room and he said he could make them and tonight he surprised me with exactly what I envisioned I can't wait to post a pic !!! He told me he had a lot of work to do at the job and he was really making Shawns shelves!
alright off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home