Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lets leave it at twice please...

In case you don't know my house was the sick house once again, it started with Hunter going off to bed at 9pm 2 nights ago and getting sick 10 minutes later in his bed and from that point on I think he got sick on every inch of our house and on every blanket...good news is all the blankets in our house are clean....I was up until 4am taking care of Hunter by this time he was so tired he was falling asleep in the shower.
The next day he was better I still kept him home from school so he could relax and get some food in his body.

So a day goes by and I think thank god thats over and right around 6:30pm a day later Shawn starts to cry and by the time I reach him to see whats wrong...yup you guessed it round two....he got sick all over the floor....it was bad enough seeing Hunter go through it but I have never had to see a 1 year old really throw up and let me tell you its the most pitiful thing you will ever see, he just cried and looked like he didn't know what was going on.
3am was the last time he got sick (in my bed I must add) and since then has been doing okay he won't eat much but he is drinking so thats better than nothing.
Keep us in your thoughts and prayers, If Gary or I get this in a few days I quit LOL !

I have to share these pics...the things kids learn by watching are amazing you don't even realize how much they pay attention until they do something like this.....


yes he is putting on deodorant !!


He must have seen us do it and wanted to try it out!
how hilarious is that??
and of course I had to get a video!

1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

OMG that is SOOO funny! I'll email you something I noticed that I am LOL about!!!

January 10, 2008 at 11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home