Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We have moved !

Well here is our new home !

We are all moved in and unpacked and its incredible the difference some space will do to your life !!!
It was a little difficult getting it done with Shawn he was very clingy throught the move and cried if I left his sight so a lot of the stuff I had to do while he napped....but eventually we got it all done we were lucky to get some help with the heavy moving (thank you for helping) and now we just have to do the little things like painting and decorating.
Gary did a lot of the pain in the butt stuff like cleaning the old house and I couldn't be more grateful I was secretly dreading it lol...seriously how unfair is it to have to clean a house that isn't yours anymore?? I know I know your supposed to but it doesn't stop you from feeling like you are cleaning for the new tenants.

I am planning on trying to nurse our grass back to health lol and plant lots of flowers I think right now the house looks so lonely on the outside.
We plan on being here for a good amount of time so I want to put a lot of work into it and really make it ours and even try to grow veggies and fruit...not sure how that will turn out but I am going to give it a try.

Here are a few pics....none of me and Gary he was in too much of a mission to get the stuff moved I didn't bother him lol and I was in pj's and unbrushed hair so definetly none of me....
This is how we occupied Shawn while we unpacked lol !!!
A little brotherly love.....he had his face on Hunters but everytime I tried to get a pic he would move.

Doesn't he look like he could be a Kirker in this pic ??

In this pic you can see the wonderful meals we cooked while moving lol...in case you can't tell whats on his tray its a donut a chip and a poptart lol, I think we went with whatever kept him busy and occupied while we moved....rest assured we are back to regular meals!

hey whats this thing up for ??

As you can see he wasn't too thrilled with the gate keeping him from me!


I am happy to say Shawn has spent at least 60% of the nights here in his own room and does great he wakes up about 4 or 5am and comes in our room, snuggles in and falls back asleep.
Hunter likes the new house but is more interested in video games so I doubt he even notices his suroundings lol !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home