Tuesday, May 20, 2008

just a little update...

I haven't blogged anything for a while so I figured I would do a little update.
Shawn is growing and changing everyday he is obsessed with basketballs and footballs its the first thing he says when he wakes up and he cries if I don't let him outside to play with the big boy basketballs!
also he has learned not to let a gate get in his way when he wants something lol...

Kalee has recovered beautifully from her surgery (for those who don't know she had pyometra and had to have surgery to remove her uterus because it was severly infected) she is back to her happy self but now she wants to be around us all the time and she gets very excited when Gary comes home...as soon as he pulls in the driveway she starts crying and running in circles !!
this is her in recovery....

I have been watching 3 more kids lately so Shawn has tons of playmates and when Hunter gets home he has someone to ride bikes with, it gets a little crazy at times but its nice to have some extra money and someone for Shawn to play with during the day.
Here is Shawn with some of his friends....

Shawn tried corn on the cob for the first time and loved it !!!

and this one I just had to show everyone, he was standing up on the slide and I told him to sit down and he decided to run down it instead, I ended up clicking the button all the way down accidently when I jumped up to catch him and it took the pic right before I caught him....I guess this is what I have to look forward to when I have a red headed crazy boy lol !!

Hunter has his EOG testing at school this week everyone wish him good thoughts please I know he is pretty nervous.

1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

Those pics are ADORABLE!! Love them ALL!!! What a little climber you have!!! What a great update! Thanks!

May 21, 2008 at 8:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home