Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Best Blueberry Muffins !!!


I have been trying out recipes for blueberry muffins for awhile now and while they aren't bad they weren't what I was looking for, I wanted a great recipe one to go in the recipe box for good and finally I have found one !!!
It is from Martha Stewart she had a few different recipes for blueberry muffins but this is my favorite!

Blueberry Muffins

1 stick of unsalted butter (softened)

2 cups of flour

1 1/2 tsp baking powder

1/2 tsp salt

2 cups frozen or fresh blueberries

1 1/4 cups of sugar

2 eggs

2 tsp vanilla

1/2 cup of milk

1/4 tsp nutmeg


preheat oven to 375


mix dry ingrediants in large bowl and in a smaller bowl mix wet ingrediants except blueberries add wet ingrediant mix to dry ingrediants mix well, the batter was a little thicker than I like so I add a little more milk about a tbs at a time.

then fold in blueberries, if you mix them in you will have purple muffins so fold carefully.

bake until the edges of the muffins are slightly golden.




1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

So now I just have to go buy some blueberries to try your favorite muffins!!! Can't wait! Thanks for posting the recipe!!!!!

April 4, 2008 at 4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home