Friday, February 29, 2008

Fit For Fun!

TGIF !!!! I could tell we were getting cabin fever so I packed the kids up and took them to fit for fun....as soon as we got there Shawn knew where we were and ran in before I could get signed in.

I know these things are full of germs but he loves them....

Shawn loved this truck he played in it the whole time!!

As you can see he thinks its his truck !


When he wasn't in the truck he was cooking lol !!!
The apple didn't fall too far from the tree...big trucks and cooking sure sounds like he got a little from each of his parents :)

A little music time....I think this is the loudest drum in the world not as fun for the adults as it is for the kids...

Someone got a little sleepy, so we headed home.

Bye !

1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

That place looks like a blast!!!! And Shawn looks so adorable playing! He looks wild with his hair!!!!!! Cute!

March 4, 2008 at 8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home