Monday, April 21, 2008

Potty Time...

I bought Shawn a potty just to start making him aware of it and practice and the first potty was a kids sit down potty and he didn't like it so I brought it back (it was unused) and let him pick his potty he picked the one that sits in the toilet they had a white one and a sesame street one and surprisingly he said no to the sesame street one and yes to the plain one !!!

So here he is trying out his new potty..




I think he liked putting the whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet more than the potty lol !!

Just a little update Shawn has been saying "where'd it go?" and "I don't know" I asked him where Hunter was yesterday and he said "I don't know " it was so cute !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

Aw Shawn, you are such a big boy on the potty!!! Looks like Mommy is going to have to go buy you some more toilet paper!!!!!!! :)

April 23, 2008 at 1:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home