Thursday, July 24, 2008

Its a......

Girl...Maybe :)
We went in to see if the cyst on my ovary has gotten any smaller and it has by about a half an inch and they still aren't concerned, and since we were there the ultrasound technician let us take a peek at our baby and it was soooo cute we had a perfect veiw of the profile !

The baby's hand was moving around and so were the feet !!

The ultrasound technician said since its 4 weeks earlier than the normal ultrasound time she can't tell me 100% but she said "my vote is its a girl" so I better start thinking pink !!!
Gary is excited but I am in denial, I looked and didn't see anything down there but I am not going to get my hopes up and buy anything pink until I hear that its DEFINETLY a girl !

1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

Yaahhhhhh!!!!!!!! What a perfect ultrasound pic!!!!

July 24, 2008 at 1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home