Monday, May 26, 2008

Its getting warmer!

Friday was very busy and wet lol !!
this was a day I end up with 6 kids by the end of the day so I had to keep them busy.
we went to the park but there was no way you can take pics and keep track of four kids!
After naps it was getting warm so I filled up a container with water and put some little toys and measuring cups in there.
The kids loved playing in the water and did so good except Shawn who kept filling cups up and dumping it all over himself and everyone else lol!

He was having so much fun he wouldn't even look at me he would just say cheese.

Here is Shawn dumping water on my feet

He thought this was more fun that playing in the bucket

The sun came out some more and it was getting way too hot so I let them play in the pool

Then the big kids came home from school and joined in the water fun..

This is my favorite moment of the day lol

It doesn't get any cuter than this !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

That looks like sooo much fun!!!!!
Shawn is so funny dumping water on himself and everyone else!!!

May 26, 2008 at 9:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home