Monday, May 26, 2008

Our big announcement!!!

Well I think everyone knows now so I can put it on here....we are pregnant !!!!!!

We are soo excited !! I have my ultra sound appt next week and they will tell me how far along I am and give me a due date !
I already had an intake appt. where they talk about your family health history and chat with you about vitamins and all that good stuff, but she made me a little nervous and a little relieved at the same time she said with the labor I had with Shawn 5 hours of labor and 3 pushes...that I need to come in immediatly with contractions not to wait or I will be giving birth at home !
She stressed this many times to me so I am hoping she is right and I will have another short labor.

This is our Announcement that my super talented friend created for me !!!

Isn't it the cutest !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

We are sooo happy for you guys and wish you the best this pregnancy!
Wow, your friend IS super talented :p

May 26, 2008 at 8:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home