Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Azeala Festival 2009

I was looking forward to going as a family to the parade since Shawn loved it so much last year and I ended up getting the worst migraine the night before and spent the weekend laying down or "in the bathroom" (its probably allergies bringing them on) and missed the parade, I felt a tiny bit better halfway thru Saturday (until I got in the car lol) and we went down to the Azalea Festival.
The Festival was the saddest...you could see we are definitely in a recession I don't think I have ever been able to walk around down there without bumping into someone or being in hundreds of peoples personal space and this year we could actually let Shawn walk, normally if you put a small child down to walk they are instantly gone in the sea of people...not the case this year.
Of course that didn't stop us from enjoying some Funnel cakes and caramel apples and Shawn did enjoy running around the closed down streets!
Shawn in Peyton's stroller eating his apple...more like the caramel off his apple
right after this was taken he rested his apple on his sweatshirt that was loads of fun...
Hunter and his pick for a special treat...a snow-cone!
Here is Miss Peyton waking up as we are getting in the car to go home..
well that was our big outing lol !
Better luck next year I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home