Saturday, November 1, 2008

Good Morning Halloween...

This morning there was a toddler pumpkin party at our local kids playplace from 9am-12 so I got Shawn dressed in his "Rah" costume and we drove over there he let me put it on him fine but in the car he kept saying "I no Rah mommy" luckily no melt down in the car and once we got there he was so distracted by the kids and toys he didn't notice his costume.
There is this one playhouse one of those outdoor playhouses well everytime we go he gets very territorial and doesn't want anyone coming in the house with him and this time he tried to push anyone that came in the door ! I couldn't believe my sweet Shawn pushing kids over this playhouse so needless to say we won't be getting one for our house anytime soon lol!

Here is Shawn telling me he is a "Rah"

This couldn't get any cuter..

For snack time they had graham crackers with little cups of frosting so they could decorate the crackers themselves and they used popsicles sticks instead of knives that is such a great idea!
Shawn spread the frosting on the cracker then licked it off and repeated until the frosing was all gone

After snack he ran around some more and then when it was time to leave he wouldn't get out of the car he was driving around....he even sunk down under the seat so I couldn't get him lol all I had to say was okay bye and he came right out !
And here is a video its kind of loud in the background but he keeps saying "all clean"......this is definetly going to be under the Christmas tree !

P.S. Thank you cousins J and O for sharing costumes with me !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home