Friday, April 10, 2009

Wanna Trade?

Apparently I point more often than I think I do so I only have myself to blame for the wonderful phase my son is going thru also who ever invented terrible two's I could share some blame with them.

This is what I get anytime I dare speak to his majesty Shawn
"Shawn how do you like your doughnut?" Shawn's response.....see picture below


"Shawn are you cozy buddy?"
and last but not least "Shawn watcha doin? and his response (obviously his pointing finger must have been tired from all that pointing so he just pretends to shoot me with a water hose attachment!)
So far so good on the patience get back to me in a week and we'll see if I still have any lol !

1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

OMG that's tooooooooo hilarious! Sorry to laugh at your expense....I don't have a pointer (knocking on wood) but I have one with an attitude, who likes to yell his answers at me! lol

April 10, 2009 at 9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home