Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone !!!
We are procrastinators so we did our pumpkin carving on Halloween lol !
I don't know if everyone remembers but last year Shawn cried hysterically when we put his hand in the pumpkin so we weren't sure if he would even participate but after a few "Ew's" he went to town.

here is Shawn with his "ew" face

Hunter had no ew moments he lives for this !!

starting to get the hang of it...

Dad and Hunter carving the pumpkin

This is how we kept Shawn busy while we carved the big pumpkins and let me tell you this picture doesn't do it justice to how messy he actually got !

and here is the finished projects !!!!

oh and not bragging or anything but I did the dinosaur on the left freehand :)
Shawn has an obsession with Dinosaurs lately and after I was done I wanted to surprise him and I turned it and said look Shawn its a dinosaur and he took a handful of pumpkin seeds and put them in the pumpkin gee thanks for noticing the effort mommy made Shawn lol !

Here are the boys all dressed up!

Hunter was a ninja but he kept taking his face mask off.

Here is Shawn at our church festival with his friend...I have no idea why Shawn is making that face lol

and here is mom and dad...doesn't it look like I am concealing weapons under there lol

and that was our Halloween !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home