Saturday, November 8, 2008

Its a smorgasbord....

Here are a few pics from the last couple of weeks that were too cute not to share.

Shawn is getting his two year molars in so he has been very clingy and cranky and sleeping a lot so here he is after he climbed up to jump on me and then I guess decided I was a better bed than trampoline !

Here he is the next day he fell asleep on the way to the grocery store, when he was really little we would lay him in the front if we got tired of holding him and I was desperate so I tried it again lol as you can see he isn't a perfect fit anymore but it worked long enough for me to get some milk and other necessities :)

Here is Shawn blowing bubbles! He is so good at blowing bubbles he doesn't put his mouth right on it too many times and when he does by accident he runs over for me to wipe it off.

He started feeling a little bit better so him and the kids I watch painted and he was so serious about it he would paint a little scribble and then say "mommy I paint !"

1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

Those pics are great! love that he fell asleep in Walmart and you laid him in the cart, that is priceless! love the bubbles pics too....!!!!

November 9, 2008 at 8:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home