Monday, November 10, 2008

Our day at the Fair!

Its that time of year again when the Fair comes to town !!
We all went this last Saturday it was such a nice day...warm but there was a nice breeze !
The cost of the tickets were $15 even for Shawn !! The woman was going to charge me but I said there is no way I am paying full price to walk around on a field thankfully she sent me to a security guard to take it up with him and he took one look at my belly and said don't worry about it come through here and meet your family on the other side...Thank you nice security guard !!

Check out this donkey its HUGE !!! It was bigger than full grown horses !

Here is Gary and Hunter....Hunter is the one waving with bare feet.

Shawn wanted to go on sooo bad !
We figured he can't go on the big swings so take him on the big slide...he laughed the whole way down and as soon as they got to the bottom he tried to cut everyone and go back up the stairs lol !


After the big boys went on some of the big rides we met back up for caramel apples...Shawn asked for the one with sprinkles and I got a plain one but after a few bites he decided he didn't like his and wanted mine so I got stuck eating one I didn't want while he happily enjoyed my delicious caramel apple...
Hunter wasn't feeling too well after the big boy rides but I got a smile anyway
Oh here is my yummy apple all in Shawns belly...can you tell it hurt to give mine up ?
I am sorry but the rainbow sprinkles ruined the caramel it just tasted like a big waxy mess!
Shawn wanted to go on these motorcycles soooo bad and I couldn't find G and H so I tried to take him myself and the guy told me I was too big and too pregnant so we waited for them to be done and had Hunter ride with Shawn to make sure Shawn didn't try to get off while it was in motion and as you can see from the picture he was thrilled at the opportunity :)
Gary and I were laughing so hard because Shawn was laughing hysterically and Hunter was in the back looking so mad such a contrast !
We had him go on one more just like the motorcycle one but it was a mini four-wheeler and Shawn loved it, he was such a wild man wanting to go one everything we even asked him if he wanted to go on the big rides and he said uh huh looks like we are in trouble once he gets old enough to ride them....me and Gary said we are going to flip coins or play rock paper scissors to choose what we have to ride with him !
Gary got Shawn tons of snacks and bought a corn on the cob for himself he was so excited they had them its one of his favorite foods and I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree on this one....
He does share too so thats good here he is sharing his cotton candy and not being stingy with the portions at all lol....

Before we left we decided to check out the tiger and liger show
It was such a cute show the tigers were so smart and were doing their tricks before the guy could ask them because they knew he had treats.....and the best part was when they took turns running around the ring to show off the white tiger kept patting them all on the behind and the ringmaster had to tell him to knock it off...I guess he likes to be the center of attention!

It was so much fun and worth every penny to see how much fun both the kids had !

1 Comments:

Blogger Simply Soraya said...

Looks like a fun day. Shawn looks like he was enjoying Mommy's caramel apple. And the picture with them going down the slide is adorable!!! Love you guys.

November 21, 2008 at 6:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home